This event is the follow-on workshop from the Workshop on Navigation, Guidance and Control of Underwater Vehicles (NGCUV’2012), which was held in Porto, Portugal in April 2012.
NGCUV 2015 will take place on Girona, Spain, between the 28th and 30th of April, 2015. The workshop is being organized and hosted by VICOROB at the Carlemany Hotel.
The topics for NGCUV 2015 include the following:
- Unmanned Underwater Vehicle (UUV) applications
- System identification
- Navigation and Control
- Modelling and Simulation
- Sensing and Estimation
- Cooperative control under severe communication constraints
- Fault detection and handling
- Security applications
- Environment monitoring and protection
- UUV vision systems
- Intervention UUVs
- Single and multi-vehicle applications
- Commercial use: oil and gas exploration/operations, underwater construction, etc.
To learn more please visit http://ngcuv.udg.edu/