Networking Friday with EU Marine Robots
On May 21st, 2021, 1-3 PM UTC, the Networking Friday with EU Marine Robots will present an overview of the H2020 project EU Marine Robotics, which will be organized around the three types of activities of the project:
- Transnational Access (TNA).
- Joint Research (JRA).
- Networking Activities (NA).
Moderator: Fausto Ferreira, UNIZG-FER
- 13:00-13:05 Welcome – João Sousa, LSTS-UPORTO
- 13:05-13:15 EUMR overview – João Sousa, LSTS-UPORTO
- 13:15-13:25 Networking activities and Breaking the Surface Field experiment– Nikola Mišković, UNIZG-FER
- 13:25-13:30 Educational activities – Gianluca Antonelli, ISME
- 13:30-13:35 Training activities – PLOCAN Glider School – Carlos Barrera, PLOCAN
- 13:35-13:45 Joint research activities (development) – Antonio Pascoal, IST-ID
- 13:45-13:55 Joint research activities (operations) – Ralf Bachmayer, UNIBremen
- 13:55-14:05 Future outlook – Jan Opderbecke , Ifremer
- 14:05-14:15 Transnational access (TNA) – Guillem Vallicrosa, UdG
- 14:15-14:30 TNA in action – Coordinated by Carlos Barrera, PLOCAN
- 14:30-14:50 Q&A
- 14:50 Closing
The event is promoted by the Atlantic International Research Centre – AIR Centre-, an international collaborative framework to address global challenges and local priorities in the Atlantic Ocean.
It promotes an integrative approach to space, climate, ocean and energy in the Atlantic, supported by emerging technological innovations and advances in data science, and through South-North and North-South cooperation.
More information and detail for registration at: https://www.aircentre.org/netfridays-eumarine-robots/
Some interesting information about Networking Fridays